Wednesday, February 9, 2011

do you see?

I can't run from him, he's everywhere. When I "happen upon" him again and again.. I wonder again, if I am missing something important. Something huge and right in my face that I should be seeing.


I have sought and sought his life out piece by piece. Studying like I was in college for my nursing degree. I think I know everything I need to know about him. Until, I happen on another instance when he appears, and he stands before me asking me again... do you see? do you know?  
I shake my head.. nope.



what's most frustrating is that when his story appears... it reminds me of pride.


You can't pass by pride and not see it. 
Unless it's built on your land, where it is a constant fixture. Big and obstructive at first, you get used to seeing it, but you know it's never going to go away.. so you just get used to the constant hum, the different view and go on with your daily life. 


In yesterday's post, "displaying forgiveness."  The verse that God gave me to use.. 
was penned by none other than sweet King Hezekiah. 
And until sitting down to type this post, I had no clue. 

So the question still remains.. 


What am I missing? 

No comments: