ok, so not really, but it might be better than reruns of soap operas? or maybe not, who knows. However, I wanted you to know that I know your reading, and I consider it a privilege to share some moments of your already filled to the brim days. As a gift to you my dear tag-a-longs, I have composed a list. Tis the season right? So, without further yacking on my part..
A List of Secrets
- I still giggle when I think of this post written back in 2009.
- Most of you find Another Happy Day with the direct link button from networked blogs from Facebook. A feature that I started this past year. It's automatic when I push publish, so if you comment on a post in Facebook World, I seldom comment back there, because....
- this is my theory. A post that only took 4 minutes to compose. I think thats the fastest I ever composed and judging by the page views in my stats bar... it's the most popular post!
- the Path is the only post that I spent days and days praying about, planning, and taking pictures for. It comes in a very very close second in page views.
- The most embarrassing post I ever wrote.. well, at least for the Lead Singer. It even tops this post... which I have discussed in public more than any other post.
- The Lead Singer isn't his real name.. ok, so maybe not a total secret, but no I don't call him that anywhere but here. I think he likes that.
- One of the best parts about telling you what I'm dealing with on a frequent basis is that when certain prayers are answered I get to tell you. Someday, I'm going to tell you the story behind this post. just not today. God is faithful.
- It's not always easy coming up with the words to put in a post. You can tell I'm having a hard time when I rely on just phrases and pictures, like this post, which is my most favorite of all time "post fillers."
- I'd REALLY like to meet who keeps popping in to read from Russia, Canada, and Germany. Perhaps the biggest secret of all to me.
- Have you noticed that I now try to punctuate and capitalize correctly? Gosh I hope so, it's the most irritating thing about posting! details.. I am learning to at least appreciate them.
- Comments make my day. Really. Truly. It helps me to know I'm not talking to myself, which maybe I still do....when your not around.
There ya have it folks! A short list of the secrets behind the magic that happens here at Another Happy Day. Its been a fun ride and I really look forward to spending the next season of life with you. Kick off those red high heels and go dance a jig on the coffee table, or better yet... go kick a cat.. that will make you just as HaPpY!!