Thursday, December 30, 2010

A hush falls over the room...








A first, all the world changers trying to figure out their little corner of the world. Discerning the next step they would take in the creation of something beautiful. Reading. Studying. Contemplating their next move. 

They wanted no help from me at first, then the questions came.. " mom, can you open this? mom, can you find that piece? mom, I will be needing some glue" 

And of course, I helped them.  


When God created the world. One breath at a time.

God said it was good, He didn't say it would be easy.

When God knitted us together in our mother's womb'.


 He had to know that some of us would chose to not read
 the instructions He left for us...yet, He still knitted.

and I wonder how that much that grieves Him,

to watch something He created with such care and intention.
struggle alone, and without any hope.
I bet it breaks His heart.

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; 
I will counsel you with my eye upon you."
Psalm 32:8

No comments: