Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Monday, December 21, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
Monday, December 14, 2009
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Friday, December 4, 2009
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
- warm slippers (no heat in my crafty/creating room... lovely old house feature.)
- fingerless mittens ( typing in the winter in my room is near impossible with frozen hands.)
- a day in a bookstore with a starbucks.. then i want a unlimited amount on a gift card to buy a few)
- a new ladle. (i just noticed the one and only one outside in the snow... )
- an unlimited supply of fabric from amy butler... yeah.. it's just that good.
- anything from my world changers.. they are too precious for words.
- this list is WAY too long. but i am chipping away at it one gift at a time.
- my dad once gift wrapped a t-shirt in an egg carton. proudly wore my "i'm pushing pork" shirt.
- and they all put socks on it too.. they hate matching them when they come out of the dyer. new socks are easy to find matches for.
- my mother's christmas morning meal.. all of it.
- if i told you here.. it would spoil ALL of my gift giving fun..
- i don't have time for such.
- anything my world changer's school band plays, or my lead singer sings.
- Christmas Eve soup candlelight soup dinner at my house.
Click here to see an example.
Send us a link to your post to mailto:%email@example.com with “Wish List Meme” in the subject line. You can even tag a few friends to participate in the meme. (Spread that holiday cheer!)
Thanks to all of our generous sponsors that helped make Mama’s Holiday Wishlist possible!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
1 Chronicles 16:23-36
23 Sing to the Lord, all the earth!
Tell of his salvation from day to day.
24 Declare his glory among the nations,
his marvelous works among all the peoples!
25 For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised,
and he is to be held in awe above all gods.
26 For all the gods of the peoples are idols,
but the Lord made the heavens.
27 Splendor and majesty are before him;
strength and joy are in his place.
28 Ascribe to the Lord, O clans of the peoples,
ascribe to the Lord glory and strength!
29 Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name;
bring an offering and come before him!
Worship the Lord in the splendor of holiness; 
30 tremble before him, all the earth;
yes, the world is established; it shall never be moved.
31 Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice,
and let them say among the nations, “The Lord reigns!”
32 Let the sea roar, and all that fills it;
let the field exult, and everything in it!
33 Then shall the trees of the forest sing for joy
before the Lord, for he comes to judge the earth.
34 Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
for his steadfast love endures forever!
35 Say also:
“Save us, O God of our salvation,
and gather and deliver us from among the nations,
that we may give thanks to your holy name,
and glory in your praise.
36 Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel,
from everlasting to everlasting!”
Then all the people said, “Amen!” and praised the Lord.
and that's how i feel about that.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Friday, November 20, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Friday, November 6, 2009
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Friday, October 30, 2009
Thursday, October 29, 2009
i haven't been into the Word daily for about 2 weeks.
It's not that i don't want to neglect it.
but it's that i'm too busy....there i said it. happy now?
really it hasn't been a priority.
super uber sad.
but it's a human reaction right? when things are going well, don't "rock the boat" and try to change it.
but i should be scared.
i should be.. because this is exactly the place where satan wants me.
i'm not forwarding the Kingdom.. so he leaves me alone.
i want to be worth an attack by satan.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
i have an issue. it's not a huge one, but it's big enough that i'm wondering what on earth i'm supposed to be doing about it. knowing, of course that me doing something about it.. will result in nothing being done about it.