Thursday, October 8, 2009

1973


Fed Ex- AC/DC- Roe v. Wade- Pink Floyd -Godfathers Pizza - all established in 1973. i have been on the search for a t-shirt that says "established in 1973" cause well, that's the year i was established.. i know weird..but really its justa thing i've been looking for.

so, i am doing my prep work for small group and diving into the psalms. and i find this..READ it.. don't skip it.. READ slowly.. don't gloss over ONE SINGLE WORD!!

When my soul was embittered, when i was pricked in heart,
i was brutish and ignorant; i was like a beast to you.

Nevertheless, I am continually with you; you hold my right hand.
You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory.

Whom have i in heaven but you? and there is nothing on earth that i desire besides you.

(you reading slowly????)

My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

For behold, those who are far from you shall perish;
you put an end to everyone who is unfaithful to you.

But for me it is good to be near God;
i have made the Lord my God my refuge,
that i may tell of all your works.
Psalm 73:21-26



who needs a silly old t-shirt??

i got psalm 73.






No comments: