Friday, December 4, 2009

i SO want to win ;)


Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
  • warm slippers (no heat in my crafty/creating room... lovely old house feature.)
  • fingerless mittens ( typing in the winter in my room is near impossible with frozen hands.)
  • a day in a bookstore with a starbucks.. then i want a unlimited amount on a gift card to buy a few)
  • a new ladle. (i just noticed the one and only one outside in the snow... )
  • an unlimited supply of fabric from amy butler... yeah.. it's just that good.
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
  • anything from my world changers.. they are too precious for words.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
  • this list is WAY too long. but i am chipping away at it one gift at a time.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
  • my dad once gift wrapped a t-shirt in an egg carton. proudly wore my "i'm pushing pork" shirt.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
  • legos
  • legos
  • legos
  • and they all put socks on it too.. they hate matching them when they come out of the dyer. new socks are easy to find matches for.
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
  • my mother's christmas morning meal.. all of it.
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
  • if i told you here.. it would spoil ALL of my gift giving fun..
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
  • i don't have time for such.
9. Favorite holiday song?
  • anything my world changer's school band plays, or my lead singer sings.
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
  • Christmas Eve soup candlelight soup dinner at my house.

Click here to see an example.

Send us a link to your post to mailto:%20info@todaysmama.com with “Wish List Meme” in the subject line. You can even tag a few friends to participate in the meme. (Spread that holiday cheer!)

Thanks to all of our generous sponsors that helped make Mama’s Holiday Wishlist possible!

No comments: