Friday, December 18, 2009

expecatations.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Just wanted to tell you that your amaxing. You gave us families here on earth. It was Your design, Your gift, Your plan. Please gently remind me that during this Christmas season it's Your plan that i should remain in You. I often get caught up in thinking thoughts that aren't from You. i pray Lord that you jolt me back to reality when i place expectations on people in my family that they can't fulfill. Families are important and i often take that for granted, and i confess that sin to you. Please give me new eyes and a new heart to be the wife, mother, daughter, sister, auntie, daughter-in-law, sister-in-law, and grandchild that You want me to be. also, if it's not too much to ask, i pray that i don't break a bone sledding down the Boone hill today.. cause that would really stink. in your precious name.. amen.

No comments: