Thursday, January 6, 2011

introducing.... miss maude.


This little owl is on the docket to be joined with the rest of the flock created by littles during the winter park and rec class I'm lucky enough to teach. Can you see 15 of these little owls slowly being made by little artists age 3 or 4? I'm excited about the personalities actually.... Miss Maude was just told that the path to her greatest potential was going to be through her greatest fear. 


Can you see fear in her face? Nope me either. I see courage, faith, and wonder.  Personally I think she's asking if she's wearing the right clothes for the journey. What girl wants to go anywhere improperly dressed?


 If I could I would whisper in her ear.. of course you are. Give yourself grace, you are beautiful, and ready to walk this path...now go.  I'll be right here, as your creator to guide you. Trust me.  


I can't wait to meet the rest of the flock.


"For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control." 
2 Timothy 1:7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect!

Karrie K said...

LOVE!!!!!