Wednesday, January 12, 2011

a hairy bit of joy.

 I was awaken with a sense that He wanted to meet me there. Out there in the cold. Away from life here at the farm. Just me and Him, and he says.. " grab a camera. I have things I want to show you."  

Gathering the Lead Singer's Nikon, I trudge out in the cold.. wandering around. Looking for what God would have me see.  I drive slow, try to notice everything. I don't want to miss it.  

And I did take pictures, lots. And I'm certain that you'd want to see them..if only iphoto would let me have them.  So until the thoughts can be mustered up into words that won't fall away void.  I'll show you a piece of joy that iphoto will give up....


 

"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; 
you have loosed me sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, 
that my glory may sing Your praise and not be silent.
 O Lord my god, I will give thanks to you forever!" Psalm 30 11-12

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful face that only a mother could love! What a precious baby! :) haha!