Monday, March 30, 2009

not good on details remember???

for the past 3 weeks i have been talking to my sister about heading to the zoo today. my youngest and her oldest don't have school do to roundup for new kindergartners. 

remember how i'm not very good at details?

yah, i sent my tracer to school... 

scarring him for life. and becoming "that mother" of the school district.

i bet the teachers have bets on which kid will show up despite not having school.  

so... i sent my other half to go pick him up and we will spend the day draggin out every lego we own.

and the zoo?

yah.. not today.

1 comment:

KLK said...

I was just thinking yesterday that I missed you and Robin...then I get this....thank you for sharing yourself...ive always thought you were beautiful inside and out, now others will be able to see you, too...love ya!