Wednesday, March 11, 2009

hmmm.... out loud processing... sorry

so i go to bible study today.. brand new one for a beth moore one.. i was soo excited. love beth moore... 

i get there.

and go to my room.

oh my goodness.. i forgot my coffee... 

go back out in the lobby area.. then i notice something

2 ladies.. going down the hall.

young ladies.. possible late 20s?... trendy and fun looking.. i was drawn to them.

so i ask the lady in charge  " did you split all the younger ladies and the older ladies?"

she said "yep"

UGHHHHH!!!!

i'm an older lady.

WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!!??!!

When we first started going to our church i was the youngest by at least 8 years. infact, i know the day that another younger mother started to attend.  that was a sad day.

WHEN did i get sooo hung up with age?  

i should embrace it.... because with age, comes wisdom.. if you ask for it and seek it.

oh man... PLEAZE let me be a wise woman someday...  

but lets not rush the "old" part... 

2 comments:

A Team said...

I think you are wise! Not old! I wish I had gone to that bible study, I had planned to but OH so early!!! There are younger moms there, now I def should have gone!

Unknown said...

But you must be one of the younger older ladies, right? It is so weird when these things happen. I am still 25 in my head...