Thursday, July 2, 2009

breathless.


so for the past few months i have hauling my butt out of my bed at the crack of dawn and running, or really i jog to you, but it's running to me.

on my path there are three hills.

the first is big.

the second sorta bigger.

the third... is HUGE.

that hill is practically minutes from my imaginary finish line.

i hate that hill. kills my time every day. i think i'm almost done, and then comes that darn hill.

no wonder paul told us that the life of a believer is like a race. running a race up a hill is hard.

but that view from the top is so worth it, even if your breathless when you finish.

i wanna finish my race breathless.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

oh, I missed seeing those hills in Iowa, hee hee , I salute you for being so faithful, I need some of your determination!